Sandman
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<sandman-1b6730e4792f5ab7f0bce73431199a0d@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (8h & 2m) > Sandman

In article <D5091832.9CA35%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
What is the quantifiable measurement of my "obsession" this time? Can't be "responses" because you respond to me as much as I do to you. Can't be "mentions" because you mention me far more than I mention you.

DFS
How are you counting 'mentions'?

Do you count every 'Sandman' as a mention, or just one per post that has your name in it?

Sandman
One per post.

DFS
Do you count this post of yours as a Snit 'mention'? You didn't type 'Snit', but it's a reply to Snit, and his name is in the attribution

Sandman
Then it's a response, not a mention. Your post would be a Snit mention.

Snit
What about when those who troll me refer to me with derogatory nicknames

Those would be irrelevant to this data, since it shows how often you mention their names, i.e. how obsessed you are of the regulars in cola, not the other way around.

as they do so often...

Got any data to support that claim? No? Figures.

-- Sandman

Snit (8h & 2m) > Sandman