Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

vallor
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Fromvallor
Date04/10/2017 00:01 (04/10/2017 00:01)
Message-ID<ekvpa1F7f5pU1@mid.individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (38m)
Steve Carroll (46m)

On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 11:25:31 -0700, Snit wrote:

Snit
Would be different if I was mentioned 1.5% of the time someone was mentioned... but 1.5% of ALL words. I have to say that is just sick. Yeah, higher than I would have expected... unbelievable how much COLA is obsessed with me.

Don't flatter yourself. Attributions (including those quoted) will contribute to that total far more than direct mentions do. (And if he's tallying what appears in headers, it will include your own posts, too.)

And Carroll is right about one thing -- you are all over COLA threads like ants at a picnic.

-- -v

Snit (38m)
Steve Carroll (46m)