Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromSteve Carroll
Date04/07/2017 18:13 (04/07/2017 09:13)
Message-ID<f1e8cdc9-9211-4390-aa5b-f28f24c63c25@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (15h & 13m)

On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 10:03:35 AM UTC-6, Sandman wrote:

Sandman

Snippage reinserter v1.0

Steve Carroll
Snippage reinserter v1.0? LOL!

Sandman
Yup, he snips so much so I had to write a script so I didn't had to manually copy and paste what he had snipped. It's a small (55 line) script that takes the post I'm responding to, analyzes the post *that* is responding to and determines what parts of it is missing in the followup, and then recreates the post with one quoted level. Easy :) Here's a video of it in action: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRk44jc2vI>

It's not grabbing *just* the missing data from the post and putting it back in its proper places, is it (which would be harder to do and may not be worth it if you can just regrab the post)?

Sandman (15h & 13m)