Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Sandman
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<sandman-7b827dd3ef81998275ddc172fbcee32e@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit

In article <D5083E38.9C93B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
What is the quantifiable measurement of my "obsession" this time? Can't be "responses" because you respond to me as much as I do to you. Can't be "mentions" because you mention me far more than I mention you.

DFS
How are you counting 'mentions'?

Do you count every 'Sandman' as a mention, or just one per post that has your name in it?

Do you count this post of yours as a Snit 'mention'? You didn't type 'Snit', but it's a reply to Snit, and his name is in the attribution

Snit
Sandman makes things up and then tailors his posts to his stats...

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)

Not even sure how one "tailor" ones post to stats...

such as counting new threads but not his renamed threads

These stats are about responses and mentions, not threads. What on earth are you on about?

or counting mentions by direct name ("Snit" and "Sandman") so then he refers to me by other names.

Only, the stats under discussion doesn't even count number of times "Snit" has been mentioned. You are again talking about something completely different than the stats show.

[X] Obfuscation (http://tinyurl.com/hhg8ezh)

Meanwhile it is obvious he is obsessing over me and trolling me

Only, I don't go around talking about you in responses to others any way near the same amount you do about me, or others in cola. You have a big unhealthy obsession with a number of posters in cola, and you can't keep yourself from talking about them everywhere.

Which is especially ironic, considering that you posted this yesterday:

Snit 04/04/2017 12:14:03 AM <D508173B.9C8F8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"And with that, I will let you [..] while I focus, mostly, on tech."

(as are others who troll COLA). When asked for evidence I happily provided it

You have yet to provide evidence for any claim.

-- Sandman