SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D5084D9D.9C976%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On 4/3/17, 7:00 PM, in article jb2dnQgPpuenY3_FnZ2dnUU7-cOdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-03, Joe <Negrojoe@cottonpickers.edu>wrote:

// snip

Joe
Snit is in full, frontal, Rainman mode.

Marek Novotny
How can you tell? ;)

He's in repeat mode again. BWHAHAHA

See: you cannot help yourself.

Sandman denied he and others who troll COLA are obsessing over me.

I showed proof with specific examples, even using text that is easy to search for so those who claim to be too ignorant of what goes on in COLA could easily find it.

And instead of thanking me for backing my claims you whine about it.

Man, I am just shocked you would act so stupid just to please the herd. Who could have predicted you would? LOL!

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>