Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

William Poaster
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromWilliam Poaster
Date04/04/2017 18:11 (04/04/2017 17:11)
Message-ID<g6tcrd-s89.ln1@debian.machineone.org>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On 4/4/2017 17:01 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-04, DFS <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-04, DFS <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-03, DFS <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS
On 4/2/2017 4:02 PM, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
// snip

So leave. You'll find where ever you are that's the shit hole. You bring it with you. Get a life, loser.

DFS
I'll starve if I leave, m4r3K; you 'advocates' are the shit and I'm the fly.

Marek Novotny
You heard it here folks. DooFuS eats shit. ;)

DFS
We all do, wallowing around in this stinkpit.

Marek Novotny
You shit on the rug and then say this place smells like a toilet. So leave, dickhead.

DFS
It was a toilet long before I arrived, you piece of floating excrement.

Criticize Linux enough and cola "advocate" losers will start frothing and wishing death and disease upon you.

Oh, the irony!

Criticize M$ Windoze enough & M$ fanboi losers like DooFu$ will start frothing!

Like you, m4r3K: "Snit, do the world a favor and hang yourself in the garage."

What an asshole.

Yup, DooFu$ is a provacative M$ fanboi asshole in a Linux group.

Marek Novotny
Oh, care to quote with the message-id? Let's see it, DooFuS.

-- The troll is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: his is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. (With acknowledgement to W.S.)