Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Sandman
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<sandman-e5ba70dc711cb8a8630ae812ef16662b@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit

In article <D50D1284.9D804%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
Yup, he snips so much so I had to write a script so I didn't had to manually copy and paste what he had snipped. It's a small (55 line) script that takes the post I'm responding to, analyzes the post *that* is responding to and determines what parts of it is missing in the followup, and then recreates the post with one quoted level. Easy :)

Here's a video of it in action:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRk44jc2vI>

Marek Novotny
Bravo!

Snit
LOL! Sandman is now writing scripts to re-paste his snipped scripted trolling.

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)

I had to write a script since you snip enormous chunks out of my posts in your followups because you can't you can't counter the substantiation.

Here's you current tally of ignored and snipped posts in the *last two weeks*:

<http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

That's a lot of snipping!

That just may be the most narcissistic thing I have ever seen. In any case, thank you for your help, yesterday, in helping to trap him and have him respond to a post where the exact evidence he denies he has seen was shown.

Only, you can't quote this supposed "denial" of mine. Just claim it exists using meaningless "words" and "claims". Go figure :)

Before he could have used the excuse, as weak as it would have been, to say he just did not see the posts. Now he responded to one... no honest person can accept his denials even as a possibility, no matter how slim.

Claims:

Snit Re: spreadsheet ergonomics 04/04/2017 <D5091832.9CA35%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"What about when those who troll me refer to me with derogatory nicknames as they do so often... and do not say "Snit" at all?"

Questions that are still left unanswered:

What nicknames? How often?

Days without answering: 4

My followup to the above post:

Sandman Re: spreadsheet ergonomics 04/05/2017 <sandman-1b6730e4792f5ab7f0bce73431199a0d@individual.net>

"Got any data to support that claim? No? Figures."

Still no data presented by Snit. And yes, indeed - figures.

-- Sandman