Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Joe
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromJoe
Date04/03/2017 01:00 (04/02/2017 23:00)
Message-ID<obrvqc$4lq$2@dont-email.me>
Followsowl
FollowupsSnit (10m)

222 0 <obrvqc$4lq$2@dont-email.me> On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 15:46:42 -0700, Snit wrote:

owl
On 4/2/17, 2:42 PM, in article nq78rd-t42.ln1@debian.machineone.org, "William Poaster" <wp@dev.null>wrote:

On 2/4/2017 21:39 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

On 2017-04-02, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

You can and have done MUCH better trolling than that, Marek, such as you trolling which got me to break my no-responding-to-trolling agreement.

You lost Sandman's challenge like you lose all challenges here. You're a loser. No one's fault but your own.

+100

I note that Marek was posting simply to please the herd... and here comes direct proof.

Interesting to see how much you work to prove me right. Thanks!

How much did you get for the Macbook Marek gave you for free? You're a dishonest cretin snit.

Snit (10m)