Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromSteve Carroll
Date04/10/2017 23:18 (04/10/2017 14:18)
Message-ID<531e90b4-8315-46c9-bd39-6a3ad9ca3e18@googlegroups.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsMarek Novotny (42m) > Steve Carroll

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-6, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-10, owl <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote: // snip

owl
Funny think I just noticed, shelling in to my laptop from inside the lan and running tin. Tin has vi navigation, which makes is great for navigation, but I'm so used to that navigation from muscle memory that when I have to do it with one finger on the phone, I have to stop and think what the keys are, because ordinarily the key names never enter into the process. Your fingers just go where they need to.

Marek Novotny
A really light laptop with a cellular modem works the best.

OK, now that you brought it up... I vote that you send him one. If crackhead can get a MBA, at the least, owl deserves a light laptop ( and maybe a couple of tickets to the playoffs of his choice ;)

I saw that multi-button mouse thread... talk about the power of suggestion... the girl scouts on your block must be makin' a killing!