SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D50BF3BC.9D157%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (17h & 49m)

On 4/6/17, 1:07 PM, in article sandman-221927b1b88be9debad3750d8f54a333@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D50BD357.9D11D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

chrisv
Well, you must concede that the thing is sometimes mentioned, without using its name.

Snit
Including in this post and many others, some of which I pointed out just yesterday. No need to dig through the past. No need for databases. No need for anything but actually looking at the posts on COLA.

Sandman
Yeah, just the words "many others". That's all that's needed for you to substantiate your claim.

Snit
Well, that and examples...

Sandman
No examples posted, no.

You mean other than the multiple examples I posted. Yeah, other than that, no examples.

But that is an idiotic way to say "no examples" -- you are just flat out lying.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Sandman (17h & 49m)