Message-ID<D506B2A4.994F8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSandman (10h & 56m)

On 4/2/17, 1:39 PM, in article 3eidncW1M9YK_HzFnZ2dnUU7-WudnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-02, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
You can and have done MUCH better trolling than that, Marek, such as you trolling which got me to break my no-responding-to-trolling agreement.

Marek Novotny
You lost Sandman's challenge like you lose all challenges here.

What other challenge are you even talking about? Your ego-based you-vs-me crap? What did I lose? When?

In this case, sure, well done on trolling me and getting me, like Sandman, to fail the challenge we agreed to (to not respond to trolling). I responded to your trolling. That is on me... you played me well.

You're a loser. No one's fault but your own.

Does posting this get you far enough into your begging for approval from the herd or do you need to do more?

Either way I shall not take it personally. Your trolling is on you.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

https://www.facebook.com/WOMENSRIGHTSNEWS/videos/1456735851015867/

Sandman (10h & 56m)