Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromSteve Carroll
Date04/01/2017 19:12 (04/01/2017 10:12)
Message-ID<0d715c74-43ea-4a4c-9c25-57b23cdea519@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-6, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 4/1/17, 8:47 AM, in article obohrv$jf3$4@dont-email.me, "DFS" <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS
On 4/1/2017 1:22 AM, owl wrote:

owl
https://vid.me/Al6B

That's the main.sc sheet from earlier, now embedded in a scribus window, and taking data from the other sheets. Editing the other sheets shows those updates in the scribus sc window.

DFS
Helloooo 1997!

Snit
Hey, if it works for him, fine. The only issue I have is where he pretends his way is the way everyone else should use... he shows a lack of understanding of how different people think differently and have different needs.

Where did he do that here? The closest thing I saw him talk about "others" was this...

"Spread your work out how you want it with sc."

and this...

"I wish there was more documentation. Or at least more users sharing their experiences online." - owl