SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D50969F8.9CC5E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsWilliam Poaster

On 4/4/17, 3:11 PM, in article 29idrd-8i2.ln1@debian.machineone.org, "William Poaster" <wp@dev.null>wrote:

Snit
You have yet to provide the message IDs and quotes of me lying that you say exist. But you still keep making the accusations.

Meanwhile you repeatedly demand others provide message IDs. Weird.

Anyway, the comment was made by YOU (though others may have said the same thing), and the message ID is

B7WdnVruCcOaJMzKnZ2dnUU7-dednZ2d@giganews.com

Yes, YOU made that reprehensible comment, one far below anything I have ever said to you. There is no defense for such trolling on your part -- asking others to kill themselves.

Marek Novotny
Well, clearly I shouldn't have posted that. If you hang yourself in the garage where the fuck would the car go?

William Poaster
*What* car? You mean the luser can afford a car?

Another great example of the moral level of the herd. None.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>