Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

PeterN
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromPeterN
Date04/13/2014 03:51 (04/12/2014 21:51)
Message-ID<licqht01n1m@news4.newsguy.com>
FollowsTony Cooper

On 4/8/2014 9:37 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 18:21:12 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

<snip>

nospam
it's not a question of deadlines or whether you think my photos are any good.

why spend more time than necessary doing something?

Tony Cooper
You have absolutely no idea how much time I take on an individual photograph.

nospam
maybe you have more free time than you know what to do with, but most people don't, which is why choosing the most efficient and productive way to do what needs to be done is a good idea and that *doesn't* mean compromising the results, as certain people here claim.

i'm getting the same (or better) results in *far* less time with lightroom than i ever did with photoshop, and i can still use photoshop for the occasional images that need additional work. overall, it's a huge, huge productivity boost.

Tony Cooper
So, you weren't very good with Photoshop. It's a program for grown-ups, so don't feel badly.

It's wonderful that you have more time now to make all these posts that contribute nothing, contain nothing interesting, and are mostly repeating the same old shit. Maybe you should go back to trying to learn how to use Photoshop.

But that's not what "most people" do.

-- PeterN