Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromTony Cooper
Date04/18/2014 19:38 (04/18/2014 13:38)
Message-ID<ceo2l9hi050rt0e8q611hofqqjfkj07tfv@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (21h & 49m)

On 18 Apr 2014 10:58:14 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <v981l9p0kphlnvjm3gdebnov9ig65nuklj@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

nospam
you're the one who keeps insisting that i post something, so obviously you are very interested in what i shoot.

Savageduck
Actually, most of us who are regulars here and who from time to time post samples of our work, are curious as to what you actually shoot and consider good results of your workflow.

Sandman
You have to consider that Tony for one has a serious agenda

Tony Cooper
No agenda at all.

Sandman
I have proven that this is false.

Tony Cooper
It's strictly reactionary. You do know "agenda" means "a plan of some sort"? I can't very well have an agenda regarding what might be posted in the future.

Sandman
agenda noun • the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group

Good to see you examining a word to see if it fits. Go a little further, though.

Intention: a thing intended; an aim or plan.

Now look up "proven". "I've come to this conclusion" is not the definition.

I don't plan to challenge nospam. I let pass any posts in which he doesn't say anything I disagree with.

Tony Cooper
When he says something that needs reined in, I react.

Sandman
You react very predictably and with severe animosity and only if nospam is saying it. If, for instance your troll buddy Eric were to use the phrase "most people", you wouldn't blink.

Context rules.

He's done so eight times in the last three months. nospam have used it 14 times in the same time period, yet you single him out.

Context rules.

That's having an agenda. You're welcome.

towards nospam, so why would nospam expose himself willingly to any opinion from Tony, seeing how Tony's opinions about anything nospam ever does is negative? If nospam says anything, you can be sure to find Tony to claim that nospam is wrong and it's the other way around - regardless of the initial claim. If nospam claimed the sky was blue, TOny would scream it is green.

Tony Cooper
No, I would say that the sky has no color. Rayleigh scattering can give it the appearance of blue, though.

Sandman
See what I mean? You would argue for the sake of argument, just because it was nospam who said it.

You said it.

You basically just went "I have no agenda, no wait, I do".

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (21h & 49m)