Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromTony Cooper
Date04/17/2014 23:25 (04/17/2014 17:25)
Message-ID<4jh0l9hgv174mcr7p6fbm810glnit778p2@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsPeterN (51m)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:21:45 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <2014041710314737011-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
You don't have any communication with me. We are not in a personal conversation, an email exchange, or a Skype call. You post publicly in a group where anyone who wants to reads your posts. What you post here is what you post for me to be the first or the last person you are sharing with.

nospam
you're the one who keeps insisting that i post something, so obviously you are very interested in what i shoot.

Savageduck
Actually, most of us who are regulars here and who from time to time post samples of our work, are curious as to what you actually shoot and consider good results of your workflow.

nospam
thanks, but that would only show the results, not the workflow that created it, which is the topic of endless debates here.

one of the main reasons i don't post pics is because they're mostly of people who aren't interested in having their likeness posted or there are restrictions preventing it (e.g, theatre).

Savageduck
Along with my posts, we have seen work of quite a number folks here, including, but not limited to, Tony, PeterN, Jonas, Bob Coe, Pablo, Floyd, Eric Stevens, Alan Browne, and more, including of all people RichA. So, one of these days consider showing just what it is you are doing, it can be no worse than anything we have seen before, and we might be surprised at what it is you actually produce.

nospam
i might one day. you just never know.

You might find the comments to be more fair that you might think.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

PeterN (51m)