Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromEric Stevens
Date04/17/2014 02:50 (04/17/2014 12:50)
Message-ID<4a9uk9lhqs4n2ke6c1hcpab1o8nbn7ajc5@4ax.com>
FollowsSavageduck

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:02:41 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-04-16 23:53:00 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:30:38 -0400, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
On 16 Apr 2014 13:32:52 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <rf8rk9d0ano827c39flp812opslje0psni@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
I provided three cites - gleaned just from the last two days of posting - where he (Oh, here's your word) substantiates that he does use LR.

Sandman
Something that has not been in question. Classic troll diversion.

Tony Cooper
Oh, your "...or if he even uses it" seems you questioned it. But, then, all I have to go on is you rather odd way of using English. Most (yeah, "most") people would take "or if he even uses it" to mean you question if it's known he's been using it.

Sandman
Classic troll diversion. You have yet to tell us how it is *evident* that:

1. It has improved his workflow 2. His workflow was previously ineffective

Tony Cooper
OK...just for shits and giggles I'll concede this point and revise my statements:

1. The use of LR has not improved nospam's workflow at all. It's as creaky and useless as it was before.

2. His workflow was not ineffective before, it was simply the best that could be done under the GIGO rule.

I'll let nospam correct whichever one of us that he wants to correct.

Eric Stevens
Shouldn't he use Light Room to do it?

Savageduck
LR isn't a particularly good text editor.

I wouldn't be surprised if nospam didn't agree. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens