Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromTony Cooper
Date04/17/2014 23:49 (04/17/2014 17:49)
Message-ID<dsi0l9h633tg4mv3f152o1k7aja8nofcik@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (26m)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:56:29 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <lin3e802eq7@news1.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
So now you know what I do. My original claim stands. Your statement about the learning curve of PC & LR could only be made either by somone who has not really used them, or who is a compplete bullshiter. I was wrong in giving you thebenefit of the doubt.

nospam
no. you were just wrong, and still are.

as i said, ask those who use both apps. they'll tell you what i'm telling you.

PeterN
I use both, and I agree that LR streamlines the workflow.

nospam
tell that to tony

No need to. I understand it can and does streamline the workflow for many users. I've never argued that point.

That does not mean that every user will gain a significant enough benefit from that streamlined workflow to make a difference to them.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

nospam (26m)