Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromTony Cooper
Date04/08/2014 05:51 (04/07/2014 23:51)
Message-ID<bfs6k9p8dmnbu3f9ddr3qq0p3sssiek809@4ax.com>
Followsnospam

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 22:40:13 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
and you keep ignoring the user experience.

I wonder if Popinjay is reading this. You are using the word exactly as I used it, but I'm sure your tag team buddy will not object.

although many things can be done in both, it's easier and faster to do them in photoshop in most cases (there are always exceptions, usually obscure ones that don't matter much). that's why pros almost always choose to use photoshop. they don't have time to screw around.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL