Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

PeterN
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromPeterN
Date04/13/2014 06:14 (04/13/2014 00:14)
Message-ID<lid2v601r7t@news4.newsguy.com>
FollowsSavageduck

On 4/12/2014 11:00 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-04-13 02:31:34 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
On 4/10/2014 7:47 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-04-10 23:40:10 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
On 4/6/2014 1:53 PM, Tony Cooper wrote: <snip>

Tony Cooper
Yes, we know all of that. You've posted this so many times that you might as well set up a macro for it. You aren't informing anyone of anything new. It's just a thread extender.

PeterN
If I don't stop gaining weight, I will need more than a thread extender.

Savageduck
Cut out the ice cream.

PeterN
That's happening all by itself.Since my wife is diabetic, and has very little self control control, I only buy flavors that she doesn't like. It gets boring eating only two or three flavors of ice cream. See some good can come out of bad things.

Savageduck
So instead of the two of you sharing a pint, you eat the entire thing. The only beneficiaries here are your wife and your waistline.

For her, ice cream, and most dairy products are poison. :-(

-- PeterN