Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

nospam
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Fromnospam
Date04/13/2014 20:00 (04/13/2014 14:00)
Message-ID<130420141400493359%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (53m) > nospam

In article <qjalk9pjphb1o7aatsva0ti1rsqajhu8nb@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
So, you weren't very good with Photoshop. It's a program for grown-ups, so don't feel badly.

nospam
back to your usual ad hominems.

i'm *very* good with photoshop, not that it matters. this isn't about me.

Tony Cooper
If you were *very* good with Photoshop, but spend far less time now with LR, you were either meticulous but slow in PS or are being sloppy in LR.

nospam
nonsense.

Tony Cooper
Unless, of course, your photos were so bad when you used PS that they needed a lot of work and you've now improved your shots so they don't require as much work.

nospam
also nonsense.

Tony Cooper
At the same skill level in both LR and PS, some time might be saved in LR with a large volume of shots, but "far less time" is a bogus claim.

nospam
it's not bogus at all.

Tony Cooper
Of course, all we have is your word for it for any claim.

nospam
feel free to refute whatever i say with proof, not insults. you can't, which is why you resort to insults.

Tony Cooper
The only way to provide proof is to see what you do with images. So, produce something to work with and I'll see about proof from there.

once again, this isn't about *me*, it's about the apps.

second of all, posting images doesn't prove anything one way or the other because the benefits of lightroom are outside of what you might see in an image. you would have no way of knowing whether someone spent 10 seconds or 10 hours on an image, no matter what software they used.

anyone who actually uses lightroom would know this.