Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromEric Stevens
Date04/10/2014 03:47 (04/10/2014 13:47)
Message-ID<7vtbk9hfpbbso4fj7u20k6sh0jdi2eer99@4ax.com>
FollowsSavageduck

On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:46:25 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

PeterN
Actually, I think Floyd's help has been spot on, and practical. Is he a bit wordy, yes. Is he opinionated, yes. But I think his advice is sound and well intentioned. When he gives advice, you get advice,

Savageduck
That has always been true of Floyd. He has a wealth of knowledge, is opinionated and often provides good and insightful information.

PeterN
not an ego lesson.

Savageduck
However, Floyd is all about self-inflated ego.

Not at first encounter. Only when he thinks you are disagreeing with him. Otherwise, I agree with PeterN. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens