Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromEric Stevens
Date04/08/2014 05:52 (04/08/2014 15:52)
Message-ID<ues6k99754iulr2riuk38ahj30258i6qb5@4ax.com>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson
FollowupsFloyd L. Davidson (6h & 19m)

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 17:54:30 -0800, floyd@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>wrote:

nospam
In article <87a9byohta.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Eric Stevens
Clark Vision have published articles describing their tests with all these things using Photoshop. See for example http://www.clarkvision.com/imagedetail/image-restoration2/index.html>

Floyd L. Davidson
Read it a little closer Eric, Roger Clark did not use PhotoShop for Richardson-Lucy Deconvolutional sharpening, he also didn't even mention the Wavelet sharpening that I have previously commented on.

nospam
read it closer yourself. what he *didn't* use was the gimp.

Floyd L. Davidson
Nobody said he used GIMP. But Eric said he used Photoshop, which was not even close to true.

I did not say the article I cited described how he did all these things with photoshop. I said he has published 'articles' (note plural) and cited this one as an example. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens