Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Bob
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromBob
Date04/07/2014 02:12 (04/06/2014 19:12)
Message-ID<ONWdnR3UNYAacNzOnZ2dnUVZ_j-dnZ2d@swcp.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (53m)

In article <060420140008520583%nospam@nospam.invalid>, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>wrote:

nospam
In article <lLmdnUMU3MYxWd3OnZ2dnUVZ_sqdnZ2d@swcp.com>, Bob <bob@spam-place.com>wrote: [ ... ]

Bob
And so does that make those of us that don't have the problems with Gimp that you do dumber?

nospam
what other apps have you used? because it sounds like you have never used anything other than the gimp and don't know just how awful it really is compared to what else is available.

I've used quite a few, including Adobe products. Frankly I can't understand why you and others make such a big deal of it. Whether I use Photoshop or Gimp, it takes me about the same amount of time with about the same amount of ease for almost everything. For very special cases, any one of them might be superior for that particular problem, but since those are rare special cases, who cares if the tool you have at the time might take a bit longer.

Bob

nospam (53m)