Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

nospam
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Fromnospam
Date04/15/2014 04:10 (04/14/2014 22:10)
Message-ID<140420142210245030%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <dljok95r79afu0ttnuqbcss3mves5etdfd@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
It was old and familiar software, with a few new bells and whistles, riding on a faster horse.

Sandman
In what way is Windows 8 "old and familliar" to a Windows XP user?

Eric Stevens
I will tell you when I get W8. Are you implying that it is so considerably different I will have to start learning about it from the ground up? If it is like that it might be enough to drive me to OSX.

win8 is different enough that it has driven a lot of people to osx, however, microsoft is addressing many of the things that people do not like, so you might be ok.