Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

ray carter
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Fromray carter
Date04/07/2014 16:38 (04/07/2014 16:38)
Message-ID<bqfrjgFk8fqU5@mid.individual.net>
FollowsJeffery Small
Followupsnospam (10m) > ray carter

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 04:38:45 +0000, Jeffery Small wrote:

Jeffery Small
Neil Ellwood <cral.elllwood2@btopenworld.com>writes:

Neil Ellwood
Have you tried Raw Studio or Raw Therapee ?

Jeffery Small
No I haven't. I see both in the software repository and I'll take a look at each of them. Thanks Neil!

Regards,

As I understand it, most all the open source software is based on dcraw - so they're going to have similar capabilities with different interfaces and some extensions.

In the past, I've found dcraw useful to get a quick look at things by extracting the jpeg thumbnail (dcraw -e).