Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromEric Stevens
Date04/09/2014 04:21 (04/09/2014 14:21)
Message-ID<ejb9k99cg7261toebhqua2mh7ktl2eaqa9@4ax.com>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsSavageduck (2h & 15m) > Eric Stevens

On Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:36:19 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

--- snip ---

Savageduck
If Floyd, sid and others are happy with what they do, so be it. Just don't tell others that they are somehow intellectually lacking because they don't follow their particular choice and that we have a personal problem because we don't see things Floyd's way.

Eric Stevens
I share Floyd's point about sharpening.

Savageduck
That's nice. I am sure that will please him.

Eric Stevens
For that reason I'm not going to discard Paint Shop Pro.

Savageduck
Nothing wrong with that, but I suggest you explore the options your recent subscription to PS CC provides you. You might be surprised. After all neither of us is engaged in astrophotography or medical imaging.

Careful. You are beginning to sound a bit like nospam. :-) --

Regards,

Eric Stevens