Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromTony Cooper
Date04/12/2014 16:27 (04/12/2014 10:27)
Message-ID<g4jik9h63rrp6u4rug35hrhkrjd6h97pgu@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (8h & 26m)

On 12 Apr 2014 12:13:46 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <ijpbk95gt8ht6dunmscbp20n3mh0ag9n38@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

nib
Why spend more money than necessary doing something?

nospam
nobody said anything about spending more money than necessary and often times, it will pay for itself anyway.

Tony Cooper
How does a hobbyist, and - as far as I can tell, all here are hobbyists - use anything that "pays for itself"? It's all out-go to us.

Sandman
A hobbyist can't earn money on their photography?

There's "can" again. Of course we "can". Whether or not we "do" is another story. And, there are some hobbyists who do earn some money from their photography, but far less money than they have invested in software. Not enough money to consider the amount paying for a software investment.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (8h & 26m)