Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

nospam
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Fromnospam
Date04/07/2014 16:49 (04/07/2014 10:49)
Message-ID<070420141049344010%nospam@nospam.invalid>
Followsray carter
Followupssid (1h & 4m) > nospam
ray carter (4h & 32m) > nospam

In article <bqfrjgFk8fqU5@mid.individual.net>, ray carter <ray@zianet.com>wrote:

ray carter
As I understand it, most all the open source software is based on dcraw - so they're going to have similar capabilities with different interfaces and some extensions.

and with similar limitations.

In the past, I've found dcraw useful to get a quick look at things by extracting the jpeg thumbnail (dcraw -e).

once again, more work than needed. on a mac, there's no need to run anything (especially using a command line). a simple tap of the space bar gives a quick look of nearly any file (photos, pdfs, spreadsheets, zip files and much more), which is why it's called quick look.

sid (1h & 4m) > nospam
ray carter (4h & 32m) > nospam