Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Message-ID<slrnlldh2e.6p7.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (1h & 23m) > Sandman

In article <as8dl99ia7cnvje70tn8pu82n5u2vaveef@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
For me, such things are important, which is why you see me *always* support my claims, like earlier, when Tony called me a liar when saying that the Colonial store consisted of some 70% "hobby stuff", I then proceeded to prove that I was pretty much dead on with that estimate.

Tony Cooper
The figure is a patently false statement. Claiming that the store is "70% hobby stuff" is a claim about the store's inventory.

No it isn't, troll. It's a claim about how much floor space is devoted to "hobby stuff". Do you know how I know? Because I made the claim. That's how. Stop trying to tell me what I mean. And learn to read English.

Unless you did an inventory, and counted the items, you have no idea of what percentage is "hobby stuff".

Even so - by counting single items, the store is probably a lot more than 70% "hobby stuff" given the size of all the model kits stashed on top of each other row after row.

It can be contended that the store has a 100% inventory of "hobby stuff" since camera products can be "hobby stuff".

Semantics, the idiot trolls last resort. You found out that I was correct about my claim so you have to argue on and on and twist things as much as possible so you can fool yourself into thinking that your explicit claim about me lying wasn't incorrect.

You were caught making an incorrect claim, and you REFUSE to admit it, like you ALWAYS do. Since I started to talk to you, you haven't admitted to ONE. SINGLE. ERROR. ever. And you've made *plenty* as I've shown many many times.

Sandman
That's how you support a claim, not by telling Tony that he's blind if don't know it.

Tony Cooper
No, you support a claim by making a sensible claim in the first place.

WTF? How dumb are you? You can't support a claim by making a "sensible claim", how brain damages did you get when the truck hit you, Tony? That's one of the dumbest things you've, and we all know you've said some really dumb shit. That goes staright into the quote file

-- Sandman[.net]

Tony Cooper (1h & 23m) > Sandman