Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Message-ID<slrnll21ld.dge.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (11h & 49m) > Sandman

In article <vmc1l9918vhne5hdqeb93p7oj034qe6ve0@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
Classic troll diversion. You have yet to tell us how it is *evident* that:

1. It has improved his workflow 2. His workflow was previously ineffective

Eric Stevens
That nospam claims this is evident from his writings.

Sandman
Classic unsubstantiated claim. Please quote nospam claiming that his workflow was previously ineffective, please. Merely claiming stuff won't get you anywhere.

Eric Stevens
Have you not noticed the paen of praise for the enormous effect Light Room has had on his work flow emerging from nospam?

Dear me! Have just joined this thread?

You have yet to point to a quote from nospam saying his previous workflow was ineffective. A tool making something more effective does not equate to the former method being ineffective.

Sandman
I am. Making fun of trolls on usenet is something I have time to do before we go out or at night when get back.

Tony Cooper
Take a break, then.

Sandman
Why? I enjoy making you look like a fool.

Eric Stevens
At the moment you seem to be rehearsing in front of a mirror.

Sandman
Best endorsement I could get.

Eric Stevens
From your mirror?