Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromTony Cooper
Date04/22/2014 19:18 (04/22/2014 13:18)
Message-ID<as8dl99ia7cnvje70tn8pu82n5u2vaveef@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (2h & 13m) > Tony Cooper

On 22 Apr 2014 09:46:47 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
For me, such things are important, which is why you see me *always* support my claims, like earlier, when Tony called me a liar when saying that the Colonial store consisted of some 70% "hobby stuff", I then proceeded to prove that I was pretty much dead on with that estimate.

The figure is a patently false statement. Claiming that the store is "70% hobby stuff" is a claim about the store's inventory. Unless you did an inventory, and counted the items, you have no idea of what percentage is "hobby stuff".

It can be contended that the store has a 100% inventory of "hobby stuff" since camera products can be "hobby stuff".

That's how you support a claim, not by telling Tony that he's blind if don't know it.

No, you support a claim by making a sensible claim in the first place.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (2h & 13m) > Tony Cooper