Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
FromEric Stevens
Date04/22/2014 01:12 (04/22/2014 11:12)
Message-ID<1d9bl9hqk18rb4bgv2j3lkvm51h1kkv79j@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 2m) > Eric Stevens

On 21 Apr 2014 10:33:46 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <vis9l9ti4g50hnftlmm1ajjq6bfdoe3t2p@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

This is the statement:

Eric Stevens Re: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP? 04/19/2014 <fha3l99et3as32rfbvqin8h82rdfc5i8v2@4ax.com>

"Well of course he didn't actually say that. The particular meaning congealed from with a cloud of diffuse verbiage."

Just how do I go about falsifying that statement, Eric? My inability to falsify a vague statement based on an unknown number of vague sources does not mean that the statement is correct.

Eric Stevens
Your ability to falsify that statement is equalled only by your my ability to point you to a single source.

Sandman
I haven't asked you to point to a single source. I have asked you to support your statement, if it requires multiple sources, then so be it.

I'm waiting.

If you will be happy with multiple sources then my earlier suggestion that you read the thread should be sufficient. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens