Re: Snit digest 159 / 2015-...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snit digest 159 / 2015-12-17
Message-ID<sandman-aac3dd7675dc88e109562a90a74a5726@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (2d, 15h & 43m)

In article <D2985BF9.673E6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1139] Sandman made claims about a comment.

Quite the contrary - YOU made a claim about a comment:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

[1139] I challenged him to back his claims.

First - quote the claims I made about that comment.

Secondly - quote your supposed "challenge" to those supposed claims.

If you fail to do either - this is yet another outright lie of yours.

He never did...

I will back any claim I make when and if they are questioned. I don't make claims I can't support, as we all know.

[1139] not did he rescind them.

No need when I can support them. All you have to do is challenge the claim and I will fully support it. I have to wonder why you are so afraid of challenging the claim.

[1144] Sandman will NEVER back his claims or keep his word.

Translation: Sandman always supports his claims, so you Snit is afraid to challenge them because it will further expose his lie.

-- Sandman

Snit (2d, 15h & 43m)