SubjectRe: Snit digest 188 / 2015-12-22
Message-ID<D29EC09B.67B14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/22/15, 6:31 AM, in article n5bj6l$o2k$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

Look at the idiotic attacks and obsession... based on a completely unsupported claim, the attack is being tossed that I did things I did not do, and meanwhile insults and attacks are being tossed at my family.

It is insane. No actual conversation. No actual discussion. Not even a debate... just immature and insecure people tossing insults to try to feel better about themselves.

COLA is a very fascinating place.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>