SubjectRe: Snit digest 165 / 2015-12-19
Message-ID<D29B605C.677F0%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsBarry H (Snit)

On 12/19/15, 5:11 PM, in article n54rjh$vvm$1@dont-email.me, "Barry H" <barryum@linuxmail.org>wrote:

Barry H (Snit)
On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 16:07:34 -0800 (PST), Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 2:10:27 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/19/15, 1:49 PM, in article sandman-b0fb689c9d90691ed02753b088bbc7a7@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <n54056$lv7$1@dont-email.me>, Slimer wrote:

Slimer
It's funny how Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent believes that the sudden disappearance of a comment Anne Glasser made on a Facebook page is NOT proof that it is his wife's page. Most people don't remove their Facebook comments, especially if they're not in any way controversial, unless someone points out that it is used against them somehow. In this case, because that comment made Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent look bad (as if that wasn't already possible), it was removed in an effort to delete the evidence. The very fact that it is suddenly no longer there makes it damned clear that "Anne Glasser" is not >>>>>a fake page created by Steve Carroll.

Sandman
Yeah, logic and panic never worked good for Snit. He wants to remove the comment yet also at the same time remove the comment, which a supposed forger obviously wouldn't do synced with Snit's realization that there was a comment from his wife online!

Snit
That is not even English.

Comes down to you and Carroll are pointing to one FB account and CLAIMING, with NO support, that this is the account that the comment came from.

Just your normal lying.

Steve Carroll
Wanna guess what Paula Lee says about it, Snit?

Barry H (Snit)
So snit is right about you contacting his wife's friends. Logged. You aren't the brightest bulb in the box Carroll.

Carroll claims to be harassing those who are connected to me in any way. I have posted a warning on my Facebook page and given them information on how to contact his local police, forwarding any evidence of his harassment.

So far people are saying they have not been contacted by him, but I only posted in a couple minutes ago.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>