Re: Snit digest 144 / 2015-...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit digest 144 / 2015-12-16
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/18/2015 02:26 (12/17/2015 17:26)
Message-ID<9ad271ee-a3fe-41f7-9ce9-d0665f717c36@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 6:05:29 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/17/15, 3:28 PM, in article n4vcq3$veq$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-12-17 3:57 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 1:50:22 PM UTC-7, GreyCloud wrote:

GreyCloud
Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 11:33:34 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D2974469.672BA%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Steve Carroll
Sandman's efforts are hilarious, especially given that he's using a 'troll rating system' Snit asked him to create.

Snit
This is a direct lie from Carroll.

Sandman
Incorrect. You even said please:

Snit 07/04/2006 10:05:37 AM <C0CF6F61.53F03%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>

"please support your claims of who does and does not have any network of people calling whoever names..."

Steve Carroll
LOL! It's not quite there... but he almost doesn't need our help anymore ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD40W81eTDE

GreyCloud
ROFLMAO!!!

Steve Carroll
Another thing Snit will claim doesn't exist:

Snit
I make no such claim nor have I ever. This is a direct lie from Carroll.

Steve Carroll
<http://imgur.com/CzegBFp>

Slimer
You must have planted a man in Prescott called Michael Glasser years ago who would have taken a photo of another impostor called Anne with the explicit intention of posting a screenshot of this impostor's Facebook profile in this cesspool. Clearly.

You're a devious individual, Steve. Pure evil.

Snit
Carroll can easily

... do lots of things that are just as irrelevant as your feeble red herring attempt.

I am NOT saying he did or did not -

Of course not <eyeroll>, but here's the lie you did tell on that (early in this thread) regarding what is unquestionably your wife's FB account:

"Carroll has repeatedly planted claims from "me" or "my wife" for him to find later. Very well could be the same here... but even if not, my personal life is not in any way relevant to COLA." - Snit

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/6Sfn53Y-bT4/4-kEe555BwAJ

Fact: This is your wife's FB.

Fact: She did make the following comment using that FB account:

"I simply can't do it all. Guess what that means for us? Our house is *far* from *perfect*! It means our dishes stack up, clean laundry sits either in the dryer or basket for days sometimes, and other things just don't get done. That's O.K. My kids know I love them with all my heart and that's the most important thing to me." - Anne Glasser

Fact: While your wife is too busy trying to get *everything* done (while also putting a roof over your head and feeding your fat ass), you sit on your ass all day and night trolling usenet.