Re: Sandman asks Snit for h...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman asks Snit for help to cyberstalk him!
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/18/2015 03:00 (12/17/2015 18:00)
Message-ID<2fa195f4-43c3-40df-bdfd-31ef5ae4c18c@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 6:30:50 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/17/15, 6:15 PM, in article n4vmi1$mln$1@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com>wrote:

Ezekiel
"Peter K�hlmann" <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de>wrote in message news:n4vkkn$dbj$1@dont-email.me...

Peter Kohlmann
Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/17/15, 3:19 PM, in article n4vc7r$sbq$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

Cyberstalking IS a serious crime. Carroll repeatedly contacts my employer, co-workers, family, clients, and more. He has admitted to at least some of this online, and others I have had clients forward his emails to me

Peter Kohlmann
Quit lying

Ezekiel
"Carroll repeatedly contacts my employer, co-workers, family, clients, and more"

Uh-huh. And all the "proof" is in a screen-shot of a forged email to an anonymous newsgroup. Right?

Snit
Actually we have Carroll directly "promising" to contact my employer with a "promise" he would get me fired:

I had no idea you actually worked there because you lied about so many things for so long there was no reason to believe anything you wrote (there still isn't). It just didn't make sense that an alleged 'college professor' would engage in the kinds of crap you have while simultaneously pointing to the college you allegedly worked at. It made far more sense that you were an imposter trying to get someone in trouble. Your problem *today*, when you point to this quote of mine, is this idea *still* makes sense... to everyone but you.

In any event, my statement was made with the condition that if someone had a good reason for me not to, I wouldn't contact that school. Someone then came forth with one, the person appeared to be your wife but it seems much more likely it was you.

Bottom line here is that you have no "proof" of *anything* beyond this statement... because none exists... which is why you only ever point to it. Worse, you do so based on your goofy delusion that people are so stupid they won't notice this is all you have, all you've ever had. But they do notice, and they're also fully aware that no college professor in his right mind would pull the crap you have while pointing to the school they work at. Only a total idiot would do that... unless...and here's what I believe happened... you sought to blame your firing on "others" so you can play the 'victim' song for wifey about how 'they' ruined your life... and this is the reason you can't work anymore. Do you believe she actually fell for that BS, Snit? Of course you do, everyone is as stupid as you need them to be <eyeroll>.