Re: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life

Slimer
SubjectRe: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life
FromSlimer
Date12/15/2015 15:51 (12/15/2015 09:51)
Message-ID<n4p991$5gp$1@dont-email.me>
PGPgpg: Signature made Tue Dec 15 15:51:38 2015 CET gpg: using RSA key 8C057E07FFAEBFAE gpg: BAD signature from "Andrzej Matuch " [unknown]
FollowsDr. John Grubor
FollowupsEzekiel (1h & 37m) > Slimer

On 2015-12-15 8:23 AM, Dr. John Grubor wrote:

Dr. John Grubor
"I simply can't do it all. Guess what that means for us? Our house is *far* from *perfect*! It means our dishes stack up, clean laundry sits either in the dryer or basket for days sometimes, and other things just don't get done. That's O.K. My kids know I love them with all my heart and that's the most important thing to me."

Poor Anne, having to clean up after kids and a child-like adult.

http://dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID19

27

Yeah, that's pretty gross.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Matthew 7:12: "In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Ezekiel (1h & 37m) > Slimer