Message-ID<sandman-40e6b7ab883db72ba4c610f90d8a4b10@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (19m) > Sandman

In article <D29833C8.67361%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1075] In response Sandman did neither

Sandman
Are you challenging it?

I guess not, no need to support it yet, then. Let me know if you want me to support it.

Snit
[1076] Come on, Sandman, are you or are you not going to back your claim [1076] that the comment was from the account you claim?

Sandman
First someone need to challenge the claim. Are you challenging it?

Snit is still not challenging the claim, so need to support it. hence - he agrees with the claim.

Snit
[1077] The answer, of course, is you never will. You will NOT keep your [1077] word and either back or rescind your claim. You will just ask ME to [1077] help you cyberstalk my family... help you figure out if you are on [1077] the right track or not.

Sandman
Am I "cyberstalking your family" or am I asking you to identify the supposed imposter?

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

Still no actual response from Snit.

-- Sandman

Snit (19m) > Sandman