SubjectRe: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life
Message-ID<D29590B2.670D9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsEzekiel

On 12/15/15, 9:28 AM, in article n4pev1$srl$1@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com>wrote:

Ezekiel
"Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote in message news:n4p991$5gp$1@dont-email.me...

Slimer

On 2015-12-15 8:23 AM, Dr. John Grubor wrote:

Dr. John Grubor
"I simply can't do it all. Guess what that means for us? Our house is *far* from *perfect*! It means our dishes stack up, clean laundry sits either in the dryer or basket for days sometimes, and other things just don't get done. That's O.K. My kids know I love them with all my heart and that's the most important thing to me."

Poor Anne, having to clean up after kids and a child-like adult.

http://dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID=1419

Slimer
27

Yeah, that's pretty gross.

Ezekiel
The fact is that on a whole, smart people earn more money than stupid people. So it's poetic justice that the dumbest most dishonest lying piece of crap on the planet is condemed to live in squalor in Prescott, AZ.

The fact is that insecure people attack others as you just did.

Why do you advertise your insecurity? I do not understand that.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>