SubjectRe: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life
Message-ID<D29587EA.670D1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarly Parlor

On 12/15/15, 6:29 AM, in article n4p4jl$j8h$1@dont-email.me, "Marly Parlor" <lingdingwah@teachers.org>wrote:

Marly Parlor
"Dr. John Grubor" <grubor@grubor.org.invalid>wrote in news:XnsA571554851FF8johngrubor@178.63.61.145:

Dr. John Grubor
"I simply can't do it all. Guess what that means for us? Our house is *far* from *perfect*! It means our dishes stack up, clean laundry sits either in the dryer or basket for days sometimes, and other things just don't get done. That's O.K. My kids know I love them with all my heart and that's the most important thing to me."

Poor Anne, having to clean up after kids and a child-like adult.

http://dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID=14192 7

Marly Parlor
You fear discussing Linux so form personal attacks instead. Got it. You also know nothing about snit's family life.

The point is to attack me with socks and put me on the defensive to avoid speaking of technology.

Not biting.

Carroll has repeatedly planted claims from "me" or "my wife" for him to find later. Very well could be the same here... but even if not, my personal life is not in any way relevant to COLA.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>