Re: Sandman asks Snit for h...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman asks Snit for help to cyberstalk him!
Message-ID<D298BEF7.674C7%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/17/15, 7:31 PM, in article n4vr1f$bd3$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer
Much like a certain character in the Star Wars storyline, there is no value in having Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent around.

Steve Carroll
I recently tried to watch the 3 movies made after the original trilogy... I didn't like them very much.

Slimer
Only the last one was passable and then only because Natalie Portman dies. I'm sure the new one is good (as a result of Disney's involvement), but Star Wars isn't a religion to me; I'd rather watch original content.

Steve Carroll
Are you going to the new one (I think it premieres tonight)?

Slimer
I'll wait until it plays on The Movie Network. I don't have as much interest in IT as I do in the H8ful Eight. Tarantino is the man and every single one of his movies gets my attention, not science-fiction.

I am with you in waiting for it to come to the small screen. I will watch it at home when it makes it here - not interested in paying what they want for movies these days.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>