SubjectRe: Snit digest 144 / 2015-12-16
Message-ID<D297031B.67263%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/16/15, 11:14 AM, in article n4s9h6$irm$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Steve Carroll
He's claiming he 'proved' something here, which is ridiculous by itself. But look at the other BS he tossed in about how "someone in the Denver area has tried to hack" his account" multiple times". My IP address is from Colorado and I make no attempt to hide it. Why would I use it to break the law with? Snit would have the reader believe that I use TOR to post to COLA with while 'forging' myself, yet, when I do the much more serious crime of hacking into someone's account I use an IP address that can be traced to Denver. This is even more bizarre than his delusion that cc and I 'share' a Google account. The guy is obviously so over-medicated he can't think straight; he just throws everything against the wall to see what sticks, even if it defies common sense.

Slimer
Why are we still talking about Snit Michael Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent?

Because you and others in COLA are obsessed with me... you attack me because you feel poorly about yourselves.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>