Re: Snit digest 165 / 2015-...

Snit
SubjectRe: Snit digest 165 / 2015-12-19
Message-ID<D29BF5C9.67850%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

On 12/20/15, 1:19 AM, in article sandman-a51081012d5d2a2558eb043427ee5ac8@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D29B5F75.677ED%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Yeah, logic and panic never worked good for Snit. He wants to remove the comment yet also at the same time remove the comment, which a supposed forger obviously wouldn't do synced with Snit's realization that there was a comment from his wife online!

Snit
That is not even English.

Sandman
Agreed, that was a jumble, my bad.

What I think I meant to say that logic and panic doesn't work good for you -

Snit
I still have no idea what you are even trying to say with that.

Sandman
What is confusing to you?

The fact you are not speaking English or making a point. Actually that is simple - you are just trolling.

Just a small sampling of claims you refuse to back or rescind, thus breaking your word (lying):

----- But by removing the comment you reduced the likelihood of it being made by a forger, since this supposed forger would have had no reason to remove the comment at the same time it was brought to your attention. ----- No evidence I removed the comment.

No evidence I could "reduce the likelihood of it being made by a forger"... whatever that even means.

No evidence the forger would not have EVER reason to remove it on their own (they would not want it to be known what account it really was tied to).

----- The comment was made by your wife ----- You offer no support for this claim. You have your own words "backed" by your own "image" which is "backed" by your own words. At some point Carroll will jump in to "back" your claim, because you two troll together. That is not in any way support for your claim.

So you have no support, but you also will not rescind it, breaking your own word.

----- something you have yet to disprove ----- You assume here I have some obligation to disprove your every accusation you make up about me and my family. Nope. You have the obligation to back your accusations and to keep your word to rescind your claims when you fail. As you have done. Instead you break your word and lie. And you will keep lying. This is 100% predictable.

you wanted to remove the comment while at the same time blame the comment on someone else, but if the comment had remained, you couldn't do that.

Snit
The only way I could have had a comment removed is if it remained until I had it removed! Your comment there makes no sense

Sandman
Why is English so hard for you?

This is yet another unsupported accusation from you, based on your inability to make a coherent statement and my calling you out on it.

You claim:

you wanted to remove the comment (unsupported) while at the same time blame the comment on someone else (what does it even mean to blame a comment?), but if the comment had remained, couldn't do that (do what? blame the comment?)

None of that even begins to make sense. I am noting YOU made unsupported claims about the comment. For example, you claim it was from my wife, you claim it was from a specific FB account, you claim you have an image that depicts where the comment came to... and on and on and on.... with NO support.

You just keep making claims you cannot support, and when asked you support them you point back your OWN claims saying this is the support. Circular reasoning on your part.

And you will ALWAYS do this. You will NEVER show any ability to use reasoning or logic or evidence. You will NEVER back your claims nor rescind them, thus repeatedly breaking your own word (lying).

And this has been covered many times... only to have you rinse and repeat. Then you accuse me of being dishonest about something you cannot show, snip my comments dishonestly, add content / alter the comments of mine you quote (breaking your own word), etc.

You are simply trolling. Let us not pretend otherwise. As you do so you keep asking me more and more questions to obfuscate the fact you keep making accusations and claims you will NEVER support.

Snit
And below you just spew unsupported claim after unsupported claim

Sandman
Fully supported claims. Merely *claiming* they're unsupported doesn't magically remove the onslaught of support for them, you know. But it's fun to see your usual reaction to when you've been busted. :)

You have unsupported claims... making more unsupported claims does not support your earlier unsupported claims. Period.

You are not so stupid as be unable to understand the concept of support, as you are claiming, so you are just trolling.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>