Re: Sandman fan fiction dig...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman fan fiction digest 144 / 2015-12-16
Message-ID<D299E365.6764E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (10h & 55m) > Snit

On 12/18/15, 2:06 PM, in article sandman-9ef0d6677ed8159e89dcca5f5d8ed14b@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

... You snipped most of the key content (and in RESPONSE all of your content is snipped):

----- Comes down to you have an image to "back" your words, and your words to "back" your image... you have circular "evidence" that all points back you you - and you have proved you have motivation and a habit of dishonesty... and clearly the skill to forge such a simple image.

So you have NO evidence to back your claims... and yet you will no rescind them, thus breaking your word.

You lie in your every post. -----

Your "defense" was to still break your word by refusing to support or denounce your own claims about me, to show you ARE cyber stalking my family, to show more reason for DOUBT for your own story, and to accuse me of lying without showing any evidence.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (10h & 55m) > Snit