Re: Snit digest 188 / 2015-...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snit digest 188 / 2015-12-22
Message-ID<sandman-78bd893d68417f62b24634527fd95765@individual.net>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (4h & 41m)

In article <93e0f784-e342-4eee-9e3c-c1a356f4fea2@googlegroups.com>, -hh wrote:

Snit
[1342] I challenge you to back the claim that either my wife or I removed [1342] ANY relevant FB post.

Sandman
Certainly. Already done, but here it is again: Before: <>After: <http://dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID=141927>

-hh
Obviously, someone with access to the account - - such as a home PC that was logged into the account - - had to have made that change.

Of course, and since it is highly unlikely that Snit asked his wife to remove the comment, he's the one who did it. We already knows he is monitoring her email.

If it wasn't Anne or Michael ... then who? Ohhh! It must have been the cat .. its not literally impossible, you know: it just requires just the right random walking across the keyboard to start:

Nah, someone snuck into his house and did it :)

There ya go: it is merely just a half dozen or so "one in a million" events which must have followed in a very strict sequential order. For that to all occur at just the right time is vastly more plausible that than for Michael to actually ever just 'fess up! /S

Indeed :)

-- Sandman

-hh (4h & 41m)