SubjectRe: Snit digest 171 / 2015-12-20
Message-ID<D29C89EB.67935%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 49m) > Snit

On 12/20/15, 2:54 PM, in article sandman-dd0a7be3acd746457ae441554be6ba81@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D29C5DD1.67905%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1233] I have not spoken of that account. Carroll is [1233] purposely conflating two different Facebook accounts [1233] to push obfuscation.

Sandman
What's the "other" FB account?

Snit
The two being discussed. Of course.

Sandman
So, "the other" is "the two"? I've only ever discussed one FB account, which is the other?

Snit
You have claimed that your link and the link that was on the newspaper site are the same, but you have no support for this.

Sandman
[X] Ignoring evidence (http://tinyurl.com/nz5x39v) [X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/ncvfhl2)

Snit
Remember: unsupported claims are NOT support.

Sandman
What's the "other" FB account you spoke about above?

There are two accounts being talked of:

1) The one linked in the article 2) The one to what has been claimed is my wife's account

You claim they are the same... as does Carroll. But your only "evidence" is you claim this to be the case. In other words: nothing.

I admit I cannot prove it one way or the other - someone (likely you or Carroll) removed the one from the article. But I also admit I cannot prove who it was who did so.

You, on the other hand, will not be honest and admit you have no evidence of your claims. You will continue to break your word.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (6h & 49m) > Snit