Message-ID<D29ECD22.67B46%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer
FollowupsSandman (6h & 23m) > Snit

On 12/22/15, 9:43 AM, in article n5bued$4ev$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer
I am honestly surprised that Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent is still standing by the claim that the comment wasn't made by his family.

Sandman
I'm not. This is peanuts for Snit. When he makes a mistake, in this case making a claim he knows is untrue yet he thinks he has erased all traces,

Ezekiel
"Erased all traces" - except for the screenshot you have and the webpage that I most definitely saw with my own eyes. I suspect that other people also saw the Facebook post in the comments section of that page.

The shameless dishonest Michael Glasser can remove whatever post he wants to remove. But he can't change what was seen and what already happened.

Slimer
We all saw it, he just thinks that we're dumb enough to have forgotten what we saw. He has absolutely no respect for our intelligence. He sees himself as a highly-educated moral authority, even though his degrees most likely come from the bottom of a Cracker Jack box, and we're all too stupid to understand regular writing as well as images. We are also memory-impaired.

Sandman posts his image over and over and over and over... trying to burn the image into your mind. But what account was that comments tied to.

The only evidence is his claim (tied to his image)... and his claim is backed by nothing.

Sandman
he will start his Snit Circus when it is proven he is lying. It's been done so many times it can't be counted. I've digestified quite a few of them over the years.

Ezekiel
Yes, It's been proven many, Many, MANY times that Michael Glasser (Snit) is a dishonest liar. Now that this is settled fact, let's move on to something else and get as far away from that rodent as possible.

Slimer
I think that we're all essentially filtered the guy. Some of us still haven't gotten the memo but it doesn't matter. He can post 2,000 articles to this newsgroup as much as he wants but with an effective killfile of both his socks and he, that number might as well be 0.

You post about me many times a day. You are obsessing.

And why? Because I said I do not believe you or your religion deserve special entitlements.

It pissed you off BAD!

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (6h & 23m) > Snit