Re: Sandman asks Snit for h...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman asks Snit for help to cyberstalk him!
Message-ID<D298A8E6.6748E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsPeter Kohlmann

On 12/17/15, 5:42 PM, in article n4vkkn$dbj$1@dont-email.me, "Peter Köhlmann" <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de>wrote:

Steve Carroll
"Carroll has repeatedly planted claims from "me" or "my wife" for him to find later. Very well could be the same here... but even if not, my personal life is not in any way relevant to COLA." - Snit

This is similar to his delusion that I share an account with cc. It's pretty obvious, to me, that Snit is an over-medicated, paranoid delusional. He's even trying to pin his wife's FB comment on me, as expected, but Sandman has done a good job of showing it is Mrs. Glasser's account. For his part, Snit is doing what he always does, lying his ass off.

Slimer
I'm not sure what he's so afraid of though.

Snit
Cyberstalking IS a serious crime. Carroll repeatedly contacts my employer, co-workers, family, clients, and more. He has admitted to at least some of this online, and others I have had clients forward his emails to me

Peter Kohlmann
Quit lying

Snit
He is a true and present danger to myself and my family.

Peter Kohlmann
The only one endangering your family is you yourself. You are a parasite who has absolutely no qualms about spending the money needed for the upbringing and education of your child for yourself, in order to troll usenet 24/7

In fact, your family would be *much* better off if you were hit by a truck

I sincerely hope you find a healthier way to try to feel better about yourself.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>